Friday 9 May 2014

Web banner

Web Banner 


My web banner is going to be a number of dinosaur feet stepping on the banner leaving foot prints that then would disapear. I believe this is a good idea because it's simple for me as I have little to no experience with flash and it relates to my game where dinosaurs are the main bad guys.

The storyboard below will show you what I would like the animated banner to look like.

Storyboard

My animation will have a black background with silver foot steps that will appear after the green dinosaur feet have  hit the ground, it will also include a marching sound as the animation plays. The animation will be done in Adobe Flash CS6.

Size of banner will be 468x60.

The FPS is 24 frames per secound

Animation play time will be less than 10 seconds as it will be too long

Sound: It will play some royalty free marching sounds to give the animation the action genre.

Banner


No comments:

Post a Comment